November 26 2020
20 years of altruism in action. 270,000 people helped each year. Ten of thousands of supporters. Karuna is a family of people united and committed for 20 years to build a more altruistic world...
Check out our September 2014 Nepal News Bulletin.
In this month’s issue:
– The running of Maha Buddha School and Hostel in Yalbang, Humla
– Pema Lhamo, a 10th grader with dreams to help her village
– Ramu Chaudhari and his team of carpenters – building the future of Yalbang students
– Chomu and Ghadol Lama, two cooks who make students happy with good food
– School Management Commitee Meetings in Yalbang and 7 other Schools in Humla
– Kunsang Dolma Lama, teacher at Chyasara School in Humla, with her villge friend
– Training Format
– Meeting the Participants
November 9 2020
Jharkhand, the "Land of Forests", is a state in North-East India, born from a separation with the neighboring state of Bihar in 2000. Though rich in nature and landscapes, this region is afflicted by ...
October 28 2020
“Karuna-Shechen breaks taboos on what rural women can and cannot do, thus changing attitudes. As Dalai Lama often points out, we more than ever need empathy, altruism and compassion: that is why it ...
Meet the villagers, our team, and all those who make our work possible. Discover the values that guide and inspire us. And learn how your generous support improves the living conditions of 250,000 peo...