November 15 2018
Karuna-Shechen removes stigmas and breaks taboos about what rural women can and cannot do. As the Dalai Lama often points out, we need empathy, altruism and compassion more than ever, so it’s time t...
Check out our September 2014 Nepal News Bulletin.
In this month’s issue:
– The running of Maha Buddha School and Hostel in Yalbang, Humla
– Pema Lhamo, a 10th grader with dreams to help her village
– Ramu Chaudhari and his team of carpenters – building the future of Yalbang students
– Chomu and Ghadol Lama, two cooks who make students happy with good food
– School Management Commitee Meetings in Yalbang and 7 other Schools in Humla
– Kunsang Dolma Lama, teacher at Chyasara School in Humla, with her villge friend
– Training Format
– Meeting the Participants
November 6 2018
Basic health care is not accessible – geographically or financially – for many people in the Himalayas. Our health services are essential for saving lives and improving the well-being of the most ...
Meet the villagers, our team, and all those who make our work possible. Discover the values that guide and inspire us. And learn how your generous support improves the living conditions of 250,000 peo...