September 17 2018
Together, we’re building an altruistic movement! Please join us to support children and women in need in some of the most remote and underserved villages of northern India, the birthplace of yoga. ...
Check out our September 2014 Nepal News Bulletin.
In this month’s issue:
– The running of Maha Buddha School and Hostel in Yalbang, Humla
– Pema Lhamo, a 10th grader with dreams to help her village
– Ramu Chaudhari and his team of carpenters – building the future of Yalbang students
– Chomu and Ghadol Lama, two cooks who make students happy with good food
– School Management Commitee Meetings in Yalbang and 7 other Schools in Humla
– Kunsang Dolma Lama, teacher at Chyasara School in Humla, with her villge friend
– Training Format
– Meeting the Participants
September 10 2018
Karuna-Shechen is creating many avenues for mindfulness and developmental growth for school children. One example is our intergenerational children’s yoga program that serves over 1,000 primary stud...
Meet the villagers, our team, and all those who make our work possible. Discover the values that guide and inspire us. And learn how your generous support improves the living conditions of 250,000 peo...